Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another day, another 2 feet of snow


I woke up this morning and noticed near white-out conditions out side. Then it got worse. I shoveled my driveway, then the neighbor that has to go to the doctor tomorrow, then another, then another, then another, then another, then mine, then one more. It snowed so bad they canceled church today. I'm guessing the Super Bowl gods really wanted us to stay home today :) Anywho, we've had snow off and on today, we are supposed to get some more tonight, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. My neighbor did the right thing. He and his family are enjoying perfect weather in Hawaii right now. At least he let me use his snowblower!

Super Bowl update. It's now halftime, Pats are up 7-3, the commercials have been ok, but overall the game is kind of boring. I'm guessing New England is going to win it. At least the food we made was delicious, though I will admit my guacamole was a little too limey.

No comments:

Post a Comment