Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crunchy Bat Wings

I was going over my blog and was thinking about how many people probably don't get the reference my signature has. Early on in our engagement Melissa and I watched the movie "Three Amigos" with Steve Martin, Chevy Chase and Martin Short. Great Movie!!! Anyway, there is a part in the movie as pictured above when all three amigos settle down for the night and start a little sing-a-long. Before the music begins you see them eating cooked bats, and the crunch you hear when the eat the wings is louder than anything. While watching this Melissa told me how tasty that sounds, like bacon that is so crispy it just melts in your mouth. It's just one of the many reasons I love that woman!!! So there you have it. Melissa loves "Crunchy Bat Wings" and so should you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment