Monday, November 17, 2008

Super Awesome Birthday Card

Last week I celebrated my 33rd birthday with my family. I got some extremely cool items that I had been wanting for some time, but I think this was one of the best things EVER! Jesse made this picture in his Kindergarten class and was so excited to give it to me. The picture is of Darth Vader, but he had to draw the head blue so that I could see his eyes. He also pointed out that in between his legs was his cape, and he's holding a red lightsaber. Under the H and A of Happy Birthday he drew a party hat, because Vader likes to party too. After we opened the presents we went to Bountiful and had dinner at Robintino's. All in all it was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Cute picture. So I have a question, How come you went to bountiful to robintinos when there is one in salt lake? That seems like a long drive to me. Maybe you were meeting your family or something. I was just wondering. Hope you had a great day and what else did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Robintino's, I'm so jealous! Did you have the lasagna? I love the party hat, it's my favorite part of the whole card! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha i love the card, i love that he put Happy Birthday JEFF!!! So cute. I am glad you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete