Thursday, November 27, 2008

My nerdiest blog EVER!

What happens when you mix heavy metal music + video games? You get a band named DragonForce. Seriously, DragonForce? Ugh. The lead singer looks like Weird Al Yankovic, but without the glasses and longer hair. All of the band members have ridiculously long hair. I thought big hair bands died off in the early 90's when Grunge music hit. Anyways, these guys sing about stuff that you might find on the iPod of the hero from the Legend of Zelda. The lyrics are stupid, but harmless. But here's the cool part about these guys, I don't know that I've ever seen two guys play the guitar faster! I wouldn't recommend watching the whole video unless you're a glutton for nerdyness, but let it load for a sec and fast forward to about the 3:20 mark. You'll see the two guitarists jam out for about a minute with the fastest fingerwork I've seen. That part is cool. It makes me want to play Guitar Hero 3 where that song on expert level is over 7 minutes and nearly 4000 notes long. So sit back, enjoy some heavy metal mario rock and eat some turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment