Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playtime with Bruticus

I am very grateful that I kept my toys in good condition. Lately my boys have been on a Transformers kick, especially Owen who loves to play with the triple transformer Astrotrain, who, as the name implies, is a space shuttle, train and robot. Owen loves playing with it in space shuttle mode! Anywho, once a week I'll break out an old transformer from my box o' antinques and let Jesse see that his Transformers are a lot better designed and articulated than mine, however his are all plastic and mine are metal, as robots should be!!! Last night I busted out Bruticus, one of several combiner robots that I have. It was way fun! Owen was happy to play with the little space shuttle guy, Jesse loved the tank and jeep, and I loved that I still had all the pieces to put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment